ECOpoint is an engineering consultancy specializing in technologies for emission control from internal combustion engines. Our consultants are engineers with a background in mechanical or chemical engineering, with years of experience in engine, fuels and emission technologies. We partner with clients from the private and public sectors to provide analyses, technology review, expert advice and other services in the following areas:
- Exhaust gas aftertreatment technologies: emission control catalysts, diesel particulate filters, urea SCR technology
- Fuels, including diesel and alternative fuels, their properties, testing and emission impacts
- Internal combustion engine technology: diesel, gasoline, natural gas and other alternative fuels
- Engine emission testing
- Engine emission certification & verification of emission control devices with the US EPA and the California ARB
- Occupational health issues pertaining to the use of internal combustion engines
ECOpoint has developed and maintains DieselNet.com—the prime internet resource on diesel emissions and their control.