- Can I access all DieselNet documents?
DieselNet has two levels of access:
- Public Access—Documents in this area are accessible for all DieselNet visitors.
- Subscriber Access—You need to be a DieselNet subscriber to access these documents.
Subscriber-only sections are also embedded in some public access documents. For example, several emission standards and news articles include additional information, literature references or links to the sources that are available to subscribers. If you are a subscriber, you should always log in to view the complete version of the pages.
- Types of subscription and authentication methods
There are three types of subscription:
- Single User Subscrition
- Multi User Subscription—Subscription intended for small groups, typically 4-10 users, from one organization
- Network Subscription—This subscription provides access for unlimited number of users who access DieselNet from your computer network
Access to subscriber-only documents is provided by one of two authentication methods, depending on the type of subscription:
User name & password—Single and Multi User Subscription
When requesting a subscriber-only document, you will be sent to the login page to provide your user name and password. Once you provide the user name and password, it will serve as your log-in for the entire online session.
IP address—Network subscription
Document requests originating from computer networks of the subscribing organization are granted based on the IP (internet protocol) numbers, with no user/password authentication.
- How to subscribe?
- Is my organization a subscriber?
Due to privacy reasons, we are not able to answer inquiries whether anyone from your organization is a DieselNet subscriber. Please try to find out the answer within your organization.