THE TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED
JOHNSON MATTHEY FOR YOUR APPLICATIONS
- For more than 40 years, we have been the global leader in emissions control technology for OE first-fit, retrofit and aftermarket.
- We are where you are. Manufacturing takes place in the U.S., U.K., Belgium, Mexico, Argentina, South Africa, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, India, Russia and China. We operate R&D facilities in the U.S., U.K., Sweden, Japan and Brazil. In fact, we have more than 8,500 people working in 30 countries.
- We specialize in mobile heavy duty diesel engine and stationary diesel engine applications. We’ll find a solution for yours.
- We’ll help you meet the most stringent federal, state and local air emission standards while you maintain peak operating efficiency cost-effectively.
- Ours is a flexible, total systems approach.
- Our patented CRT® Continuously Regenerating Technology is the industry benchmark in diesel particulate filters for both mobile and stationary engines. CRT technology really sets us apart from the competition. There are more than 120,000 CRT systems installed worldwide with more than a billion miles of service.
- The U.S. EPA upgraded its verification of our CRT® diesel particulate filter to a PM reduction of 90%. And, our CRT technology was the first verified by EPA and later by the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- We can handle whatever your diesel engine spits out—PM, HCs, CO, NOx, VOCs, HAPs or NMHCs—with up to 99% reduction!
- We have solutions and full-service support for the full range of diesel vehicles—school buses, private fleets, urban transit buses, on-road, off-road and municipal vehicles—and for stationary applications—diesel and gas engines and gas turbines.
- Click here for more information: ect.jmcatalysts.com
JOHNSON MATTHEY’S TOTAL SYSTEMS APPROACH,
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE EMISSIONS CONTROL SOLUTIONS
Heavy Duty Diesel (HDD) Emissions Control Portfolio
- CRT® Continuously Regenerating Technology
- CRTdm & RDM CRT Diagnostic Module and Remote Display Module
- AdvCCRT™ Advanced CCRT® System
- SCRT® Selective Catalytic Reduction Technology
- DCC® Diesel Catalytic Converter
- NOx Adsorber Catalysts
- Active Filters
Stationary Emissions Control (SEC) Portfolio