Resources » Emission Inventories
CategoriesEmission Certification Data
Papers & Reports
- The Contribution of Diesel Engines to Emissions of Reactive Organic Gases (ROG), Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx) and Particulate Matter (PM) in California: Past, Present and Future
Diesel Technology Forum, September 2005A white paper examines emissions data from California as a whole as well as the South Coast, San Joaquin Valley and San Francisco Bay Area Air Basins from 1975 through 2020.
- North American Trade and Transportation Corridors: Environmental Impacts and Mitigation Strategies
North American Commission for Environmental Cooperation, February 21, 2001A study investigating the impact of cross-border truck and rail traffic within NAFTA on air pollution.
- Airborne Concentrations of PM2.5 and Diesel Exhaust Particles on Harlem Sidewalks: A Community-Based Pilot Study
Environmental Health Perspectives Vol. 108(3), March 2000 | mindfully.orgA correlation between diesel traffic and ambient PM2.5 and elemental carbon exposures was studied in Harlem, New York City.
Web Sites & Databases
- Australia: Diesel Vehicle Emissions Preparatory Projects
National Environment Protection Council (NEPC)A series of NEPC projects involving diesel fleets characterization, in-use emission performance, drive cycles, and diesel fuels characteristics.
- Canada: National Pollutant Release Inventory
Environment CanadaThe official Canadian air emissions inventory, includes criteria pollutants and a number of air toxics from transportation sources broken into diesel and gasoline categories.
- European Union: Road Transport Emission Modeling—Copert III
Aristotle University / European Environment AgencyCopert III software tool used for road transport emission inventories modeling.
- Germany: Umweltdaten Deutschland
Umweltbundesamt BerlinIncludes air pollutant emission inventory, ambient exposures, and a wealth of other environmental data from Germany.
- Hong Kong: Air Pollutants Emission Inventory
Hong Kong EPDHong Kong air pollutants emission inventory for PM, SO2, NOx, NMVOC, and CO emissions.
- UK: National Atmospheric Emissions Inventory
Website maintained by AEA on behalf of the UK Department of the EnvironmentThe official air emissions inventory for the UK, covering the period from 1970 to the latest year.
- USA: National Air Pollutant Emission Trends Report
US EPAEstimates of U.S. national anthropogenic emissions of criteria air pollutants from many different source categories.
- USA: Vehicle & Engine Emission Modeling Software
US EPAEmission models by the US EPA, includes MOBILEx, PART5, NONROAD...
- USA: California Mobile Source Emission Inventory Program
California ARBOn- and off-road emission factors and emission models developed by the California Air Resources Board.