30 December 2010
ASME Internal Combustion Engine Division issued a Call for Papers for the 2011 Fall Technical Conference to be held on October 2–5, 2011 in Morgantown, West Virginia, USA. The conference will be hosted by West Virginia University.
High technical quality papers are invited, related to the development, advancement, and improved understanding of the internal combustion engine. All paper offers relating to the internal combustion engine, or interfaces with internal combustion engines, are accepted for rigorous review by experts in the field. Accepted papers are generally grouped into one of the following technical tracks (with corresponding track chairs listed for contact):
- Track 1: Large Bore Engines, Mr. Dick Dunteman
- Track 2: Fuels, Professor Scott Miers
- Track 3: Advanced Combustion, Dr. Brad Zigler
- Track 4: Emissions Control Systems, Mr. Steve Fritz
- Track 5: Instrumentation, Controls, and Hybrids, Mr. David Gardiner
- Track 6: Numerical Simulation, Professor Song-Charng Kong
- Track 7: Engine Design, Lubrication, and Applications, Mr. Ronald Duta
In addition to two-days of technical presentation of accepted papers, the conference highlights networking activities among members of industry, government, and academia, keynote speakers, student presentations, industrial tours, a banquet, and an overall collegial atmosphere to advance the state of the art of the internal combustion engine.
The abstract deadline is January 28, 2011.