Diesel emission research association founded in Dresden, Germany
23 January 2001
A new diesel emission control research association, named the “Förderkreis Abgasnachbehandlungstechnologien für Dieselmotoren e.V (FAD)” (Research Association for Diesel Emission Control Technologies) has been formed at the University of Applied Sciences in Dresden, Germany. The association, founded on 14 July 2000, currently gathers 20 German and European automotive suppliers as its members.
The main purpose of the association is to promote pre-competitive research and development of diesel emission control technologies, with focus on the following topics:
- Promote pre-competitive exchange of information regarding research results
- Analyze development trends of future exhaust aftertreatment technologies
- Establish a data bank for all potential users
- Coordinate research and development projects
- Develop guidelines for evaluation of components of the exhaust aftertreatment technologies
- Promote and support the further development and specification of testing equipment and exhaust gas measurement techniques
- Organize workshops and conferences on exhaust aftertreatment and environmental science to promote public relations
- Fund raising to promote research and development of exhaust aftertreatment technologies
For more information contact Dr. Amin Velji, email@example.com, Förderkreis Abgasnachbehandlungstechnologien für Dieselmotoren e.V. (FAD), P.O. Box 12 07 01, D-01008 Dresden, Germany.