Proven emissions control technology solutions for mobile and stationary diesel applications
For nearly a half century, Johnson Matthey has been the global leader in emissions control for mobile and stationary sources—over-the-road trucks; urban transit and school buses; locomotive and marine power; emergency and baseload power; natural gas drilling, fracking and pumping; off-road equipment; gas turbines; and many other applications.
Johnson Matthey has operations in more than 30 countries and employs around 12,000 people. We have 14 strategically located global manufacturing sites and 10 technical centers. Our products and services are sold across the world to a wide range of advanced technology industries.
Johnson Matthey’s emissions control toolbox is equipped with a complete line of ARB, EPA and VERT verified technologies to give you the right tool to clean the air by controlling the emissions coming from your engines.
Heavy Duty Diesel Portfolio
- AdvCCRT™ Advanced CCRT® System
- CRT® Continuously Regenerating Technology
- CRTdm & RDM CRT Diagnostic Module and Remote Display Module
- DCC® Diesel Catalytic Converter
- SCRT® Selective Catalytic Reduction Technology
Stationary Emissions Control Portfolio
- NOx Catalysts & Systems:
- Oxidation Catalysts & Systems:
- Particulate Matter Filters & Systems:
- Exhaust Monitors:
- HAPGuard™ monitor
- CRT®dm and RDM Diagnostic Module and Remote Display Module
- SootAlert® Monitor