11 January 2012
ASME Internal Combustion Engine Division has issued a Call for Papers for the 2012 Fall Technical Conference to be held on September 23-26, 2012 in Vancouver, British Columbia. The conference will be hosted by Westport Innovations.
Papers offers are invited related to the development, advancement, and improved understanding of the internal combustion engine. All offers relating to the internal combustion engine, or interfaces with internal combustion engines, are accepted for rigorous review by experts in the field. Accepted papers are generally grouped into one of the following technical tracks (with corresponding track chairs listed for contact):
- Track 1: Large Bore Engines (Mr. Dick Dunteman)
- Track 2: Fuels (Professor Scott Miers)
- Track 3: Advanced Combustion (Dr. Kalyan Srinivasan)
- Track 4: Emissions Control Systems (Mr. Steve Fritz)
- Track 5: Instrumentation, Controls, and Hybrids (Mr. David Gardiner)
- Track 6: Numerical Simulation (Professor Song-Charng Kong)
- Track 7: Engine Design, Lubrication, and Applications (Mr. Ronald Duda)
In addition to two days of technical presentation of accepted papers, the conference highlights networking activities among members of industry, government, and academia, keynote speakers, industrial tours, a banquet, and an overall collegial atmosphere to advance the state of the art of the internal combustion engine.
Please submit your 400 word or less paper offer / abstract by September 2, 2011 at the conference website.