- Diesel Particulate Final Rules
US MSHADiesel regulations for underground mining published on January 19, 2001 (30 CFR Part 72 and Part 57).
- Diesel Equipment Health and Safety
US MSHADiesel regulations page for U.S. underground mining.
- Permissible Exposure Limits
US OSHAU.S. permissible exposure limits for hazardous substances at the workplace.
- Ontario Occupational Health Regulations
ON Ministry of LabourOntario Occupational Health and Safety Act and other OHS information, including mining.
- Manitoba Regulation MR 228/94
MB Ministry of LabourManitoba regulations governing the operation of mines under The Workplace Safety and Health Act, includes rules for operating internal combustion engines in mines.
- British Columbia Occupational Health & Safety Regulation
BC Workers’ Compensation BoardBritish Columbia occupational health regulations (excluding mining).
- TRGS 554 Dieselmotoremissionen (DME)
Umwelt OnlineGerman occupational regulation for diesel engine emissions (paid registration required).
- TRGS 900 - Grenzwerte in der Luft am Arbeitsplatz
Umwelt OnlineGerman MAK occupational exposure limits for hazardous substances (paid registration required).