Tips on Searching
- Use an asterisk (*) at the end to truncate a word (e.g., the search for part* would retrieve documents that have the words part, particle, particulate, etc.)
- The search will retrieve documents containing all the words in your query (e.g., particulate filter). Use the “or” operator to search for documents containing any of your query words (e.g., particulate or filter).
- Use the “not” operator to exclude documents containing certain words (e.g., filter not particulate).
- Use quotes to search for phrases, i.e., “particulate filter”.
- Common words (e.g. a, the , else, none) are ignored.
Powered by SWISH-E